Stockbridge CandleRegular price $12.00
- Made in the USA
- Warm Cider + Fall Breeze
- 11oz. Dimensions: 4″ x 3.5″
- 100% domestically sourced vessels
- Natural non-toxic soy wax blend refined from American ingredients
- Wicks are 100% cotton wicks with no zinc or lead
- Wax has a melting point of 110 degrees
- Average burn time: 4oz - 25 hours, 11oz - 50 hours, 13oz - 60 hours
- Produced by a National Candle Association approved and registered manufacturer
There is a town called Stockbridge in Western Massachusetts, where Norman Rockwell lived that inspired so much of his work. We visit every couple years in the fall, and my favorite memory was from one trip when we spent an afternoon picking honeycrisp apples on a farm, and afterward, we rocked on the porch of the Red Lion Inn with mugs of hot cider, watching the sun sink below the trees. I wanted to create a candle that captured that perfect day in our favorite New England town. — Erin
Fragrance Notes: Caramel, Granny Smith Apple, Brown Sugar
Never leave a candle unattended. Always burn within eyesight. Keep candle away from flammable or combustible items. Keep away from children.
More information on candle safety available here.