Pancake Day CandleRegular price $12.00
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Maple syrup and fireplace scent
- 100% domestically sourced vessels
- Natural non-toxic soy wax blend refined from American ingredients
- Wicks are 100% cotton wicks with no zinc or lead
- Wax has a melting point of 110 degrees
- Average burn time: 4oz - 25 hours, 11oz - 50 hours, 13oz - 60 hours
- Produced by a National Candle Association approved and registered manufacturer
If you’ve ever lived in Laurel, you know the magic of Pancake Day. The early morning hours on the first Saturday in December are spent in line on Oak Street at the door of the old YWCO for pancakes and sausage along with every person I’ve ever known in my life. Everyone shares tables with old friends and cousins and aunts and uncles who’ve been doing this since they were young, too. In a few short hours, Mississippi’s longest Christmas parade rolls through downtown and Laurel becomes something you only see in the movies. We’ve labored over finding all the perfect notes of real maple syrup (but not the nauseatingly sweet maple scents you may have found in other candles) with just a smidge of smokey fire, that reminds Erin of winter days growing up at her grandparents’ cabin with the men cooking sausage and bacon in cast iron over an old wood burning stove. One candle can fill up 2,500 square feet with the smell of warm pancakes and fireplace and each one is hand-poured in Starkville, Mississippi.
Fragrance Notes: Savory Butter, Maple
Never leave a candle unattended. Always burn within eyesight. Keep candle away from flammable or combustible items. Keep away from children.
More information on candle safety available here.