"In the spring of 2013, Mallorie and Jim were expecting their first baby, Lucy. After lunch at my grandmother's one Sunday, Mallorie stood on the screened porch with her hand on her growing belly, staring at the pear tree in the yard. Tiny white blossoms had sprouted on the limbs the week before. 'When the pears are ripe, Lucy will be here,' she said. My eyes watered at the thought of my best friend and cousin’s brand new daughter finally in our arms— the first baby in our family since me. The day Lucy was born, I plucked three pears from the tree and baked my mama’s famous pear cake recipe. The cake sat waiting on Mallorie and Jim’s kitchen counter when they brought Lucy home." - Erin
Taste Erin's recipe in Family Recipes & Stories Vol. 1.
• American Made
• Natural non-toxic soy wax blend
• Phthalate Free
• 100% cotton wicks; no zinc or lead
• Wax has a melting point of 110°
• Average burn time:
- 4oz - 20 hours,
- 11oz - 50 hours
- 13oz - 60 hours
• Produced by a NCA approved & registered manufacturer
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Always burn within eyesight.
- Keep candle away from flammable or combustible items.
- Keep away from children.
- Always trim a wick before burning.
- Never burn a candle all the way down
More information on candle safety available here.