Spring Cleaning Candle
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Sea salt + lavender
- Three sizes available
In the springtime, the mornings are brisk, but the afternoons feel like a warm hug when the sun makes the temperatures rise to the mid-70s. The aroma of lavender from cleaning supplies fills the air, and the shuffle of spring cleaning begins. It's a reviving and euphoric sensation that makes you want to shed the weighty burdens of the winter, clean the clutter, and make room for something new.
• American Made
• Natural non-toxic soy wax blend
• Phthalate Free
• 100% cotton wicks; no zinc or lead
• Wax has a melting point of 110°
• Average burn time:
- 4oz - 20 hours,
- 11oz - 50 hours
- 13oz - 60 hours
• Produced by a NCA approved & registered manufacturer
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Always burn within eyesight.
- Keep candle away from flammable or combustible items.
- Keep away from children.
- Always trim a wick before burning.
- Never burn a candle all the way down
More information on candle safety available here.