"There is a town called Stockbridge in Western Massachusetts, where Norman Rockwell lived that inspired so much of his work. We visit every couple years in the fall, and my favorite memory was from one trip when we spent an afternoon picking honeycrisp apples on a farm, and afterward, we rocked on the porch of the Red Lion Inn with mugs of hot cider, watching the sun sink below the trees. I wanted to create a candle that captured that perfect day in our favorite New England town." - Erin
Make the perfect trio with Stockbridge Hand Soap and Stockbridge Room Spray.
• American Made
• Natural non-toxic soy wax blend
• Phthalate Free
• 100% cotton wicks; no zinc or lead
• Wax has a melting point of 110°
• Average burn time:
- 4oz - 20 hours,
- 11oz - 50 hours
- 13oz - 60 hours
• Produced by a NCA approved & registered manufacturer
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Always burn within eyesight.
- Keep candle away from flammable or combustible items.
- Keep away from children.
- Always trim a wick before burning.
- Never burn a candle all the way down
More information on candle safety available here.