"In the summer of 1999, when I was 13, my mother had a perfume in a green glass bottle that reminded me of the antique tonics I'd seen in movies—like absinthe. I would secretly steal a splash of it every day, to breathe in the energizing ginger, apricot, green cardamom, and white tea crispness that made me feel so grown up even as I spent my afternoons roller skating down Central Avenue in downtown Laurel. Though the perfume was discontinued years ago, I found an unopened bottle in an online auction and we duplicated the fragrance for this candle so I can light it and feel 13 again, whenever I want." - Erin
Make the perfect pair with Summer '99 Room Spray and Summer '99 Hand Soap.
• American Made
• Natural non-toxic soy wax blend
• Phthalate Free
• 100% cotton wicks; no zinc or lead
• Wax has a melting point of 110°
• Average burn time:
- 4oz - 20 hours,
- 11oz - 50 hours
- 13oz - 60 hours
• Produced by a NCA approved & registered manufacturer
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Always burn within eyesight.
- Keep candle away from flammable or combustible items.
- Keep away from children.
- Always trim a wick before burning.
- Never burn a candle all the way down
More information on candle safety available here.