"My grandfather, Ralph Clark, fought in the Pacific and at Normandy in WWII and came home a different man. The war hardened him and he kept everything he saw a secret from his family until the last years of his life. By then, the church had softened his jagged edges like a stone in a riverbed. His starched white shirtsleeves covered the navy sailor’s tattoos that wrapped around his forearms, and the gentlemanly smell of his aftershave when I kissed his cheek on Sunday morning will stay with me, even when I am an old woman." - Erin
Make the perfect trio with Ralph Room Spray and Ralph Hand Soap.
• American Made
• Natural non-toxic soy wax blend
• Phthalate Free
• 100% cotton wicks; no zinc or lead
• Wax has a melting point of 110°
• Average burn time:
- 4oz - 20 hours,
- 11oz - 50 hours
- 13oz - 60 hours
• Produced by a NCA approved & registered manufacturer
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Always burn within eyesight.
- Keep candle away from flammable or combustible items.
- Keep away from children.
- Always trim a wick before burning.
- Never burn a candle all the way down
More information on candle safety available here.