"The fig bushes in my parent's back yard were twiggy things when they built the house in 1992. Today they tower 15 feet tall, a wall of green and velvety purple behind the porch. They harvest and toil at making the preserves every summer, boiling the glass jars and straining the seeds from the figs to create a whiskey-colored syrupy mash, the crown jewel of a cathead biscuit." - Erin
• American Made
• Natural non-toxic soy wax blend
• Phthalate Free
• 100% cotton wicks; no zinc or lead
• Wax has a melting point of 110°
• Average burn time:
- 4oz - 20 hours,
- 11oz - 50 hours
- 13oz - 60 hours
• Produced by a NCA approved & registered manufacturer
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Always burn within eyesight.
- Keep candle away from flammable or combustible items.
- Keep away from children.
- Always trim a wick before burning.
- Never burn a candle all the way down
More information on candle safety available here.