"There is no better summer supper than this: homemade bread sliced thin, generously slathered in mayonnaise, lined with crisp, smoky bacon, and bright red tomato slices. This fragrance captures step one: plucking a warm, ripe tomato from the vine in the summer sun with fresh-cut grass beneath bare feet." - Erin
• American Made
• Natural non-toxic soy wax blend
• Phthalate Free
• 100% cotton wicks; no zinc or lead
• Wax has a melting point of 110°
• Average burn time:
- 4oz - 20 hours,
- 11oz - 50 hours
- 13oz - 60 hours
• Produced by a NCA approved & registered manufacturer
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Always burn within eyesight.
- Keep candle away from flammable or combustible items.
- Keep away from children.
- Always trim a wick before burning.
- Never burn a candle all the way down
More information on candle safety available here.