Laurel is home to Mississippi's largest and most diverse collection of early twentieth century architecture. It is a potpourri of American and European styles, each with unique character and assets—no two alike. Each fragrance in this collection takes scent notes inspired by the house and its architectural origins from Cape Cod salt to Sicilian lemon, the flavor of Laurel is a complex and nuanced experience.
• American Made
• Natural non-toxic soy wax blend
• Phthalate Free
• 100% cotton wicks; no zinc or lead
• Wax has a melting point of 110°
• Average burn time:
- 4oz - 20 hours,
- 11oz - 50 hours
- 13oz - 60 hours
• Produced by a NCA approved & registered manufacturer
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Always burn within eyesight.
- Keep candle away from flammable or combustible items.
- Keep away from children.
- Always trim a wick before burning.
- Never burn a candle all the way down
More information on candle safety available here.