Pawley's Island Hammock
- Cotton Rope: Hand Woven using 100% natural yarns and precision twisting and balance. It has been handcrafted in much of the same way for more than 130 years.
- White Oak Spreader Bar: White oak is naturally resistant to rot and insect infestation. The spreader bars are repeatedly hand-dipped in honey-gold marine-grade varnish for exceptional look and longer outdoor life.
- Double-Latch Weave: Individual ropes pull against each other to produce a lattice-like design, thus eliminating the need for knots within the rope bed itself.
- Zinc Plated Hardware: We plate all our hanging hardware, with zinc to protect against rust and ensure an overall longer outdoor life.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured and assembled using the finest parts and industry leading techniques.
Single - 12' x 4', accommodates 1 person
Large - 13' x 4 1/2', accommodates 2 people
Presidential - 13' x 5 1/2', accommodates 2 people
**These hammocks are very similar to those that Erin uses on HGTV's Home Town.