Back in the days of Erin and Ben's wedding stationery company, Lucky Luxe, we teamed up with our old friends at Old Try to make this marriage certificate.
They had some slugs of type cast to mix with the wood type they use and made lines for the married and the witnesses to sign in a blind emboss. Erin designed fifty state seals and since both our companies are Southern, we had to honor the homeland by printing them up on 100% cotton.
These make a great gift for your betrothed. Or a perfect one for a first or second anniversary, traditionally the paper and cotton anniversaries.
- Please allow up to approx. 3 weeks for delivery
- 3 styles of calligraphy hand-written by Script by Simone
- Stamp color options are in the last photo
- The "state of" text will be the same state as the stamp you select unless you tell us otherwise
- A place for witnesses and the couple to sign, if desired
- Framing available - mail it off for framing after it's signed
- Letterpress printed in Massachusetts
- 13" x 10"
- 110lb Lettra letterpress paper
- Proudly printed on 100% Cotton
- As is the nature of any handmade item, there are slight variations in inking & each one is perfect in its own way.
- No refunds on custom work (unless damaged, of course)
Shipping & Returns
We want you to love the things we make at Laurel Mercantile Co. If you order something from us and you don’t absolutely love it, rest assured that you can return most items to us within 30 days of delivery for a refund.Learn more