Curly maple is one of the famous grain variations of the prized maple heartwood. The defining characteristic of curly maple grain is the illusion of a three-dimensional grain pattern along the length of the entire board. It's stunning on any countertop! Read more about our different wood grains here
- Made in Laurel, Mississippi
- American hardwood
- Oil finished & food safe
- Pairs well with the Butcher Block Care products
- Small: 19" x 9" including one 5" loop handle
- Medium: 32" x 9" including two 5" loop handles
- Large: 40" x 9" including two 5" loop handles
- Bread boards are .75" thick
Never put your bread board in the dishwasher. The best way to care for these heirloom pieces is with simple soap and water after use. You can find full care instructions here.
Each piece is made from American Hardwood and will vary in grain pattern and color. These features make each piece unique, and we think that makes them even more special.