CANDLE SAFETY INFORMATION
Candles can be fire hazards. To prevent fire and serious injury, follow these instructions:
- Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting.
- Dispose of wick trimmings and matches to keep debris out of wax pool.
- Only set candles on heat-resistant surfaces and avoid air drafts.
- Remember that candles will be hot when lit.
- Always remain within line of sight of burning candles.
- Extinguish candles before leaving room.
- Never burn for longer than 4-hour intervals.
- Never burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep away from children and pets as they could accidentally tip the candle over.
- Allow wax to harden before relighting, touching or moving.
- Do not extinguish with water.
- Vessel is for decorative use only, not food or drink safe.
Neither the manufacturer nor reseller is responsible for misuse.