If you’re looking to experience the charm of a small, southern town in one day, we have the perfect one in mind. Laurel, Mississippi has plenty of cultural, tasty and fun places to shop and see. While there is an extensive list of things to do over a 2-3 day period, a day in Laurel is the perfect amount of time to get the Home Town experience. Here’s a list of things that a Laurel local would recommend!
1. Explore the Downtown Laurel Shopping District. Here’s a list of small businesses to shop!
2. Get A Snowball From the Scotsman Snowball Stand at Scotsman General
3. Explore Laurel Mercantile Co., Scotsman General Store and the woodshop where Ben's Workshop is filmed!
4. Visit the Lauren Rogers Museum of Art
5. Walk Down A Historic Avenue
6. Grab Lunch To-Go From A Local Restaurant & Picnic In Trustmark Park
For more information, please email our Guest Services team at email@example.com!