Scotsman Woodworkers' Apron
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- slate blue waxed 8 oz. 100% cotton canvas
- adjustable cross-back straps to prevent neck strain
- durable & waterproof
- 2 pencil slots + 1 chest pocket + 3 large lower pockets
- white creasing in the wax occurs during manufacturing
Ben designed the Scotsman Co. Woodworkers' Apron specifically for craftsmen. The comfort and durability of waxed cotton and the cross-back straps makes it possible to spend a long day in the shop without neck strain or wood glue on your clothes. The hanging loops at top and bottom make it easier to empty sawdust from the pockets at the end of the day or leave it hanging upright with your journals and pencils in place, ready for tomorrow's work. The leather slider that keeps the straps secure is stamped with the Scotsman diamond logo.
Note: Waxed cotton is not machine washable. Hose off and air dry to clean.