"If you've ever lived in Laurel, you know the magic of Pancake Day. The early morning hours on the first Saturday in December are spent in line on Oak Street at the door of the old YWCO for pancakes and sausage, along with every person I've ever known in my life. Everyone shares tables with old friends, cousins, aunts, and uncles who've been doing this since they were young, too. In a few short hours, Mississippi's longest Christmas parade rolls through downtown, and Laurel becomes something you only see in the movies. We've labored to find the perfect notes of real maple syrup with just a smidge of smokey fire that reminds me of winter days growing up at my grandparents' cabin with the men cooking sausage and bacon in cast iron over an old wood-burning stove." - Erin
• American Made
• Natural non-toxic soy wax blend
• Phthalate Free
• 100% cotton wicks; no zinc or lead
• Wax has a melting point of 110°
• Average burn time:
- 4oz - 20 hours,
- 11oz - 50 hours
- 13oz - 60 hours
• Produced by a NCA approved & registered manufacturer
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Always burn within eyesight.
- Keep candle away from flammable or combustible items.
- Keep away from children.
- Always trim a wick before burning.
- Never burn a candle all the way down
More information on candle safety available here.