When Laurel's founders arrived in Mississippi in 1887, they built our city around the masterplan of Catherine Gardiner. An advocate for city beautification and design, her vision for her new hometown was one of gracious micro-metropolitan brick-lined city streets shaded by live oaks. From the glamour of the Fifth Avenue estates to the Gardiner Park overlook, there is shade and light and mystery on the avenues in all seasons, like the sophisticated scent notes of our Avenues collection.
• American Made
• Natural non-toxic soy wax blend
• Phthalate Free
• 100% cotton wicks; no zinc or lead
• Wax has a melting point of 110°
• Average burn time:
- 4oz - 20 hours,
- 11oz - 50 hours
- 13oz - 60 hours
• Produced by a NCA approved & registered manufacturer
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Always burn within eyesight.
- Keep candle away from flammable or combustible items.
- Keep away from children.
- Always trim a wick before burning.
- Never burn a candle all the way down
More information on candle safety available here.